PSY 202: Week Three
Exploring My Personality WorksheetStudent Name:*Purpose: Use this worksheet to document and reflect on Step One of the TypeFocus assessment. Items with a blue asterisk require completion (*).Prepare: To gain more insight into your personality, interests, and values, our Career Services department provides a personality assessment called TypeFocus. The information provided in this assessment can assist you in your search for the ideal career.
Sign in to TypeFocus to take the assessments:
1. Log in to your Ashford University Student Portal
2. Click on the My Career: Career and Professional Development Center under Career Services.
3. On the top center of the screen, click on Resources
4. On the left side of the screen under Self-Discovery, click on Career Self-Assessments
5. You will see a description of each assessment. Click on the TypeFocus link. Clicking this link will open up the TypeFocus website in a new window.
6. Click on the box that says New Users Start Here!
7. Complete the required information
8. Enter the organizational access code provided:
a. Students: A8526545
9. Click Submit
10. Complete the FIRST step labeled SELF ASSESSMENTS and complete the first three assessments by clicking on the titles: Personality Assessment, Interests Assessment & Values Assessment.. If you wish to print your results, you may do so from the website.
11. Logout using the Logout button at the top right of the pageNote: You can revisit your results at any time by logging in and clicking on each link in the SELF ASSESSMENTS tab. After registering as a new user, you can re-enter again by clicking on Returning Users, Login! and entering just your email address and password. If you want to change your name or password, login and then click into My Account.
Exploring Your Personality with TypeFocusWrite: Now that you have completed Step One of the TypeFocus assessment, please use this information to complete the…
PSY 202: Week Three